West Angeles is celebrating the power of Jesus! Here’s a list of 8 things you need to know about Jesus Christ:
- No matter who you are, Jesus is here for you. You don’t have to be a particular age, color, or culture; or in a particular part of the globe or location. All are welcome to experience His perfect love, strength, and power (John 3:16).
- You can experience His power: but you have to be born again (John 3:3). You have to let go of what you want, and do what God says to do. Read God’s Word; follow His commands (John 14:21), and live the life of Holiness which He’s called you to (1 Corinthians 7:17-20).
- He came to show you how to live your best life. God gave us His best – His son, Jesus Christ – in order to show all of mankind how to be our best. Following Jesus’ example brings us into a more abundant life; a life of excellence and doing our best in love for each other (Mark 12:30-31).
- What He did, you can do, too. (Acts 4:30; 2 Corinthians 10:4-6). The Word of God tells us that we have the power to heal and to cast out the spirit of evil: through the power of Jesus Christ. Even the most accomplished of the world stand in awe of His power.
- He’s in you! The Spirit which God breathed into Adam, He breathed into all men: and that’s the Spirit of Jesus Christ (John 15:5).
- Your existence is proof that Jesus lives (Colossians 10:1-14). Through faith, perseverance, praise, worship, and the Word of God, the trials and hardships of the ancestors turned into triumphs. Our lives are the proof of His might.
- His truths are universal. Liberty (John 10:10). Freedom (Galatians 5:1). Power (Luke 10:19). Love (1 Corinthians 13). It’s what we live for!
- He’s the real Superhero. That Jesus cheated death and was resurrected on the 3rd day is what sets Him above all others (Acts 4:12; Ephesians 1:18-20). Jesus stands for love and the power of God: not for hatred or fear (John 10:10, 1 John 4:18).
So do His will, study His word, praise Him, and use your life as a testimony to the power of Jesus Christ!
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCES – Luke 10:19, John 3:3 &16, 10:10, 13:35, 14:21, 15:5; Acts 1:8, 4:12 &30; Romans 6:23, 1 Corinthians 7:17-20, 13; 2 Corinthians 10:4-6, 12:12; Galatians 5:1, Ephesians 1:18-20, Colossians 10:1-14.