West Angeles Counseling Center was established over twenty years ago as a ministry of the West Angeles C.O.G.I.C., under the pastorage of Bishop Charles E. Blake Sr. Today, the Counseling Center recognizes the trichotomy of man and offers a treatment plan to its counselees. This treatment considers the aspects of spirit, soul, and body.
The mission of the Counseling Center is to be innovative in its purpose to help “heal the hurting”. We don’t wish to merely counsel, but rather to empower the client to make rational and healthy life choices for a more abundant life. Empowerment comes through spiritual and relational education, cognitive redirection, coping skills, and emotional management that enables people to work through the contradictions between wholeness and dysfunctional behavior.
Empowerment through the grace of God changes destinies.
West Angeles Counseling Center is committed to …
- Addressing the emotional and mental well-being of individuals, couples and families;
- Maintaining effective clinical practices, within a framework of legal and ethical standards;
- Serving YOU (regardless of membership status) in a more EXCELLENCE way!
- Formal “integrated” model of therapy
- Fully credentialed/licensed and insured staff
- Formal “collaboration” with other community providers
- HIPPA Compliant (with electronic records and referral database)
- Certified as a National Academic Training Site
West Angeles Counseling Center utilizes an integrated treatment that combines traditional psychological approaches and spiritual interventions. Family therapy and involvement are essential to our holistic approach.
Hours of Operation
• Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 10:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
• Wednesday/Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
• Saturday 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
– Counseling sessions are by appointments only
Please Call (323) 737-7463 to set up your session.
3017 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles, California 90016