“Ministry, when ministered in love, brings Jesus into the now of people’s lives. If we trust Him there’s no limit to what we can do.” – Presiding Bishop Charles Edward Blake
The West Angeles Counseling Center offers Bible-based services, programs and classes to help provide spiritual support to you and your family both in times of abundance and in times of trial. Through the gospel of Jesus Christ, our Christian counseling combines modern methods of counseling with scriptural principles, using biblical truths as the reference point for integration.
Established in 1988, the West Angeles Counseling Center works to address and support the emotional well-being of individuals, couples, and families, and helps provide you with the tools to improve your mental health and the mental health of those around you.
Our programs and initiatives can help you to:
- Keep your marriage strong – Receive the tools needed to strengthen your relationship, before and after the wedding.
- Nurture the family – Our programs edify the whole family, and can help you strengthen the mental health of the children and youth in your life.
- Deal with life’s trials – Our programs include Christ-centered counseling and support for dealing with issues such as substance abuse, mental illness and more; for individuals, families and groups.
- Get Connected – Good interpersonal relationships promote good mental health. Develop the tools to build healthy friendships, good working relationships, and a healthy work-life balance.
- Equip your ministry – The West Angeles Counseling Center is a Certified Academic Institution for the National Christian Counselors Association. We offer ministerial testing and evaluation programs for those who are called to ministry, and we can also help your church gather the resources to better serve your community.
West Angeles Church of God In Christ invites you to live a fuller life today and every day, but remember: “life happens” to all of us. We provide support and services to the greater Los Angeles area. You do not have to be a West Angeles member.
If you need support, and to find out more about our programs and services, please call the West Angeles Counseling Center at 323-737-7463.