Caregivers & Elders
Please join the West Angeles Counseling Center
(in partnership with the Alzheimer Association/Greater Los Angeles)
as we offer our new
SAVVY CAREGIVERS SUPPORT GROUP
designed for caregivers who support and care for individuals with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
The support group offers a great way for caregivers to:
- build relationships
- develop new coping strategies
- learn from other caregivers who understand what they are going through
- gain resources/materials to help you navigate systems of care
- find comfort, strength, and hope in a compassionate and safe environment
- know that they are not alone
If you or someone you know could benefit from attending the Savvy Caregivers Group, please fill out the form below for more information and to reserve your spot.
Please contact the West Angeles Christian Counseling Center at:
PHONE: (323) 737-7463
The West Angeles Counseling Center offers Bible-based services, programs, and classes which provide spiritual support to you and your family both in times of abundance and in times of trial. Through the gospel of Jesus Christ, our Christian counseling combines modern methods of counseling with scriptural principles, using biblical truths as the reference point for integration.
To learn more about the West Angeles Counseling Center, please CLICK HERE.