Mentoring with vision!
Bringing men together between the ages of 14 and up that are presently involved in various auxiliaries of West Angeles church, 1st Jurisdictions, affiliated local churches, and the community. These groups will also be strongly encouraged to invite friends, family members, and co-workers that are not members of the church to also attend.
We will highlight the various outreaches, support groups, and ministries in the church that are effectively focusing on the practical needs of men. Mentoring opportunities will be presented to 30 young men between the ages of 14-21 that will participate in career-focused internships over the summer with scholarship opportunities. We will discuss the spiritual, educational, vocational, and financial development of men currently.
Primary Speakers: Bishop Charles Blake, Sr., Earvin Magic Johnson, Princeton Parker, and Romell Witherspoon
- Transitional career paths
- Multi-Skill set development
- Personal financial planning and money management
- Overcoming challenges and conflicts to move to success
- Keeping up with relevant technology
- Going from Knowing to Doing